Halloween is coming, so we would like to invite you to take part in a writing competition for the most terrifying horror story.
Your task is to write a horror story which begins with one of the following introductions:
INTRO 1: He/She got home, tired after a long day’s work and ready for a relaxing night alone. He/She reached for the light switch, but another hand was already there…
INTRO 2: I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.
INTRO 3: I always thought my cat had a staring problem – she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized she was always looking just behind me…
1. Deadline – Monday 31st October 2016 – you hand the papers to your English teacher.
2. Form – the story should be printed on A4 paper sheet.
3. The story should be between 200 and 250 words long.
4. The story MUST be written BY YOURSELF. No plagiarism accepted!
5. The story should be scary and absorbing 🙂